Resolution Reset Retreat: 9 Reasons Why
Sonoma County may be home to hundreds of yoga retreats in the new year but there will never be another premiere yoga retreat with Jack Workman & Denelle Numis again!
And while there may be more co-led retreats with us in the future, don’t you want to be a part of our first one? Jack and I can’t hardly wait to host our first weekend getaway next month! And of course we want YOU to be a part of it too! Check out the 9 reasons why you need to attend our Resolution Reset Retreat in Cazadero, CA – January 11-13 2019!
9) Enjoy 3 days of complete and utter bliss in the majestic Redwoods of Sonoma County! Just 2 hours north of the city, Cazadero is home to the beautiful Ratna Ling Retreat Center.
8) Indulge in an all inclusive vegetarian buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner featuring organic produce from the Ratna Ling Retreat Center garden and local farms.
7) Rest for 2 nights in your own queen sized bed in a deluxe shared cabin with private room, shared bathroom with Jacuzzi tub, shared kitchenette and an outdoor patio.
6) Practice daily with all levels vinyasa and/or yin yoga classes with Jack & Denelle! As CO-grown yogis, we are advanced yoga teachers (E-RYT 500) new to the bay area and have both trained with our local yogalebrity, Jason Crandell, and we each have close to 10 years of teaching experience! When one of us teaches, the other offers hands-on-assists! So you get 2 teachers for the price of 1!
5) Opt for your own adventure with pre-scheduled down time. Schedule a massage at the Ratna Ling Wellness Center, go on a nature walk around the grounds or take a nap!
4) Wine tasting by the stone fireplace Saturday night – featured winery TBA! (Hint below)
3) Each attendee will receive one complimentary pass to attend an upcoming Après Yoga event and a FREE gift courtesy of Après Yoga Events, Denelle’s mobile yoga business!
2) THIS JUST IN! You can bring a friend along with you and each receive $50 off your registration for a total combined savings of $100! Reduced price/person = $800
1) C’mon…don’t you just deserve a weekend away?
Please send any questions, comments and/or concerns our way!
Look forward to hosting you in January!
Denelle & Jack
Leave a Reply