Happy St. Patrick’s Day! My mom gifted me a juicer this past Christmas and I’ve enjoyed crafting new juice recipes ever since. Check out my latest creation: The Green Delight. Don’t have a juicer at home? Create your own juice at a local juice bar near you.
- I bunch of celery
- 1 cucumber
- 3 Granny Smith Apples
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- 1 green Jalapeño
- 1 cube of Ginger root
- Cayenne Pepper, for garnish
- Chop ends off celery stalks and cucumber.
- Core & slice green apples.
- Peel rinds off lemon & lime.
- Chop ends off Jalapeño
- Load juicer with celery, cucumber, apples, jalapeno, ginger root.
- Finish juicing with lemon & lime for final citrus flavor.
- Pour juice into 2 16 oz. glasses, garnish with cayenne pepper for added spice.
Recipe makes 2 16 oz. juices.
Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Enjoy your Green Delight!