12 Days of Christmas: Day 8
On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me a fitness filled frenzy!
If you haven’t joined a yoga studio, fitness studio or gym yet, I’m not sure you qualify as a true Coloradan. Even though the sun shines 350 days/year in Denver, its about 7 degrees today so sometimes you have to work out indoors… (cue the shameless self promotion)
Obviously, I am a fan of the places where I teach and perhaps, unsurprisingly, the spots that I frequent for my workout routine. My preferences not only stem from a place of convenience because being good to yourself take so much more than that. These spaces feels like home-filled with connection, warmth and love. I show up to teach, to practice and most importantly, to participate with my peers in our collective path to overall health and well being. Offering this gift to someone you love truly shows them you care.
Read below for my top 5 spots to practice yoga and support these local studios this holiday season with a class package for your favorite Coloradan!
- The Uptown location recently celebrated its 10th year in business and is probably the most well respected studio among veteran yogis in Denver.
- Full class schedule with Vinyasa, Forrest, Restorative, Yin, Yoga Nidra, etc.
- Hosts workshops and trainings with talented local & nationally recognized teachers
- 3 locations in Denver: Uptown, Golden Triangle & Park Hill (limited schedule)
- $30 Intro Month for New Students & Affordable Class Packages
- Immaculate, bright and welcoming community of yogis and fitness fans
- Franchise-yoga studio model with signature offerings: PodHot, YogaTone, etc.
- Join for $40 to Prema Membership, Class Packages available
- 4 locations in Denver: Lodo, Cherry Creek, SouthGlenn & Park Meadows
- If you are reading this blog and haven’t attended class here, join me! 1st time FREE!
- Home of my teacher, the incomparable, Gina Caputo, located in Boulder, CO
- Created to elevate yoga education in the yoga industry! Om Namah Shivaya!
- Limited class schedule with stellar classes with Gina herself
- Teacher trainings, specialty workshops and continuing education for teachers
- Class packages available that support scholarships for diverse yoga trainees
- The go-to-gym for all Coloradans
- 6 locations in Denver metro area
- Brand new Union Station location created to host a multitude of classes like a studio
- Loads of amenities (Sauna, Steam Room, Pool, Towels, etc.)
- Affordable membership options pre-new year
- Lagree Fitness Method (aka Pilates on Crack)
- Small group fitness setting with motivating coaches and supportive community
- Feel the burn alongside me:
- Receive 3 classes for free when taken in 1 week!