12 Days of Christmas: Day 4
On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a growler full of beer. Yippee!
I am a huge advocate for creating balance in life, both on and off the yoga mat. Yoga may be defined as the union of opposites to showcase the polarities in life: light-dark, masculine-feminine, sun-moon, etc. I created Après Yoga as a way to introduce the yoga practice to more people and highlight the balance that can be found with the detox to retox method.
Since the launch of Brewhouse Yoga (Après Yoga) in May 2015, I frequented many breweries around Denver to “research” the right partnerships for the business. The caliber of craft brew in this town is exceptional and I’ve been fortunate enough to find some true all stars. So pop into these local Colorado craft breweries and tell them I sent you. A growler of one of these brews will be sure to make your friends and family smile!
1) Ski Naked Saison at Alpine Dog Brewing Company
- I see I’ve got your attention with the name of this brew.
- Farmhouse-style ale with notes of fruit that is light, crisp and refreshing.
- 6.7% ABV, 29 IBUs
2) Logan’s Barrel Aged Reserve at Beryl’s Beer Co.
- This dark roasted brew was aged in brandy barrels and blended with cold pressed coffee from my friend at Logan House Coffee Company
- With an ABV of 9%, a smaller growler fill might be all you need!
3) D-Train IPA at Spangalang Brewery
- Who doesn’t love a good IPA?
- This Pale Ale is super palatable with notes of citrus and a fresh hop flavor.
- 6.5% ABV, 50 IBU’S
Cheers to you and yours this holiday season!
Leave a Reply